I was invited by Digeous to perform the review of SnapIt Screen Capture 3.7.
Without further ado, I will talk about the software:
Many may think “Why do I need screen capture software if can do this only with the paint, but dear readers,
to accomplish this “feat” you must stop everything and open the Paint. Now if you use it SnapIt
it automatically saves screenshots to the folder in escolhida.Falando save images, you choose the folder and the prefix of the images
the prefix from that, you can choose to save with a random name (that is, random) or from increment,
being formed by a former name;
Finally the “features” are immense, and believe me, it’s worth.
– Support for shortcuts, “auto-save”, and let the images on the clipboard;
– Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard – Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
– Automation saves the captured images;
– Saves files in bmp, gif, jpeg, png, tiff
– Auto-naming images captured
If you are interested, download the trial version here